EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

GB1 with Águila,
KvnmzwB.jpg

It was wet and milder yesterday--today it's a wetter and rawer seaside day, but I took a few pics in the chilly rain after turning on the heater to pre-warm our next-door gym. I've got the GM3 for the morning's lighter carry and will likely switch to the PJ Inkosingo later on this Titanium Tuesday. It's kinda funny that I consider one a small knife and the other full-sized as the pics show their blade lengths as quite close--a full 3 3/8" to less than 3 5/8"--though there's a considerable difference in girth and weight, with the slender Giant Mouse at under 3.25 oz while the CRK yanks down my T-shirt pocket at just a taste over 5.

eIeywJy.jpg

cdX4sBM.jpg

rmjGljJ.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not normally a Syperco fan (don't care for the big thumb hole blade profile on most of them) but this model is growing on me!
From what I’ve seen and have, all the automatics and fixed blades have the small hole, doesn’t detract from the blade profile at all.

But you do need to be careful while you’re perusing these postings, as you are now in danger of becoming enabled. I’m so sorry in advance if I am to blame. Lol! It happens to the best of us brother.

Nice choice. I read your post in the Automatic thread, you got a real winner here.
Thank ya sir. It’s a knife I’ve considered buying for a couple years now, but whenever I decided to check them out the only ones available were combo edge, so it’d be forgotten until next time.

*and the USPS had it here a day early...excellent news :thumbsup:

Back