EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Sunday afternoon sweatpants carry for fidgeting fun while watching football.

Pardon the excessive pics, I just figure this one doesn’t get seen too often. Plus, I’m a lifelong Steelers fan and my fantasy team won exactly one game this season, so I’m not overly vested in the game....although Mahomes is always a joy to watch.

Anyway, MKM Viper Timavo (#25 of 100). Really diggin’ this one:
jHq7PPY.jpg
lFbn1xp.jpg
ztOddUn.jpg
98moOOI.jpg

thats a real beauty there!

23541C7A-6A65-4D38-B339-74A5D0A3F6BC.jpeg C61E9C0B-1755-40FE-9455-51BB191C8A88.jpeg
Taking advantage of the nice weather today so switched up to the Pacific Salt :)

View attachment 1493012 View attachment 1493013
Taking advantage of the nice weather today so switched up to the Pacific Salt :)

Thank you. I remember when my son was about that age and we’d go fishing in the neighborhood lakes. Great times that sure do pass far too quickly. Always nice to see a young man doing something outside with dad as opposed to sporting a death-grip on a mobile device. Enjoy that nice weather!

Sunday afternoon sweatpants carry for fidgeting fun while watching football.

Pardon the excessive pics, I just figure this one doesn’t get seen too often. Plus, I’m a lifelong Steelers fan and my fantasy team won exactly one game this season, so I’m not overly vested in the game....although Mahomes is always a joy to watch.

Anyway, MKM Viper Timavo (#25 of 100). Really diggin’ this one:
jHq7PPY.jpg
lFbn1xp.jpg
ztOddUn.jpg
98moOOI.jpg
Good looking knife there

View attachment 1493012 View attachment 1493013
Man those are some of the best times. My phone pops up all these old pics or put together slideshows. This one actually popped up today of little man and me 00F58EB1-2146-425D-847B-B1C20CBA0AD7.jpeg

Love the pictures with your boys Edgeoflife Edgeoflife and Dcdavis Dcdavis ! Mine is 6 months old so I have a minute before we are fishing together. Those have always been some of my favorite memories with my grandfather, so I'm sure it will be special for your son's as well.

I carried my 31 again today and someone dropped off this wonderful king cake for us.

IMG_1761.jpg

See y'all tomorrow!

Love the pictures with your boys Edgeoflife Edgeoflife and Dcdavis Dcdavis ! Mine is 6 months old so I have a minute before we are fishing together. Those have always been some of my favorite memories with my grandfather, so I'm sure it will be special for your son's as well.

I carried my 31 again today and someone dropped off this wonderful king cake for us.

View attachment 1493162

See y'all tomorrow!
Thanks man. Him and my dad are definitely a pair together. Pretty special bond they have. Some other pictures popped up today with him walking around the barn in his underwear holding a socket wrench working on the trencher with my dad. I remember six months old. I can’t really say I have a favorite age, they all so far have been a blast. The saying is true tho, they grow up fast.
Good looking 31 there as well

Thanks man. Him and my dad are definitely a pair together. Pretty special bond they have. Some other pictures popped up today with him walking around the barn in his underwear holding a socket wrench working on the trencher with my dad. I remember six months old. I can’t really say I have a favorite age, they all so far have been a blast. The saying is true tho, they grow up fast.
Good looking 31 there as well

Good thing we have pictures to remember it all by! And our children will never hurt for good quality knives to carry :)

Back