EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Para 2 & 3 Cruwear with MXG DP clips picked out for Monday’s carry.
wMj3Y2j.jpg
Just. Fabulous!!!!

Didn't get to post 'til late today--spent the morning stowing away the rest of the gear from Vermont, working out again in the gym to make up for most of a week away, then doing some organizing over there as J stowed away the last of the Christmas decorations and I organized b-ball gear, that space also serving as home storage as well as world headquarters for our basketball club and league. The afternoon and evening were devoted to watching the Celtics play terribly followed up by the two NFL playoff games.

Anyway, I carried my Wilkins scaled and bladed 551 today and just wrote a few paragraphs about it as well as posting a couple other pics over at @photoman12001 's review of Wilkins scales and Leafstorm 9.

5kP47JT.jpg

MVqip4f.jpg

UUSFXj1.jpg

Man those are some of the best times. My phone pops up all these old pics or put together slideshows. This one actually popped up today of little man and me View attachment 1493091

Today was actually my 5 year olds first time fishing. Santa brought a rod and reel along with some tackle this Christmas and when dark was setting in at the end of the day he said he wasn't ready to go so looks like many more trips to come :). Great memory of you and your boy there and the best times for sure!

Love the pictures with your boys Edgeoflife Edgeoflife and Dcdavis Dcdavis ! Mine is 6 months old so I have a minute before we are fishing together. Those have always been some of my favorite memories with my grandfather, so I'm sure it will be special for your son's as well.

I carried my 31 again today and someone dropped off this wonderful king cake for us.

View attachment 1493162

See y'all tomorrow!

Thanks man he had a good time today for sure and was already wanting to cast the reel lol. I used to fish with my grandfather a lot as a kid on his property catching bluegill or perch and those are fond memories of mine as well. Sweet 31 ya got there and enjoy the King cake.

Back