EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

ZOkXaU9.jpg

I had mentioned in an earlier post that I'd be carrying my lionSTEEL Dom for Micarta Monday--an entirely appropriate carry for a day of desk work. I got a call from a sheetmetal client first thing who had given me the wrong specs on the door pan I made for him a while back and I quickly changed and headed down to sheetmetal shop to make him one that would fit as he had his clients' door out for replacement. I pocketed a work user instead, but stayed Micarta with with my large 21 Insingo.

9AbJ8eI.jpg

6psWEMK.jpg

I had mentioned in an earlier post that I'd be carrying my lionSTEEL Dom for Micarta Monday--an entirely appropriate carry for a day of desk work. I got a call from a sheetmetal client first thing who had given me the wrong specs on the door pan I made for him a while back and I quickly changed and headed down to sheetmetal shop to make him one that would fit as he had his clients' door out for replacement. I pocketed a work user instead, but stayed Micarta with with my large 21 Insingo.

9AbJ8eI.jpg

6psWEMK.jpg
Wonderful choice and alternative !
Nice shot to Brother :thumbsup:

What do you think of the Q-Ball. It’s one I have always thought about picking up.

I just received it today, so I don't have much to say yet. Love the design! The lock is difficult to operate right now, hoping it just needs a break-in period -- the ceramic ball is a bit difficult to access and has a lot of spring tension to overcome. I look forward to using it, though! It's very comfortable in hand.

Back