EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

O4oq1Zp.jpg

Good positive thinking. I'm very fortunate to be considered an essential worker and still have work, unlike my friends in the restaurant industry that are not getting the tips they normally get as bartenders and waiters. I've never gotten two days in a row off for over 14 years, but I don't care because I am productive and making money.
Yea I’m very fortunate. Very lucky to thoroughly enjoy what I do every day. I never missed a day during all the mess last year. We did slow down to only five days a week (which is very slow for us) and a lot of the traveling/out of town work we had got shut down. Restaurants really had a hard time. We work for a lot of them (chains and local owners) and none of them had a good year. The fast food ones we work for didn’t struggle much at all tho. My grandad had me working with cattle when I was 8 so it’s just second nature to me. Now that my 4yr old son comes with me on weekends it just makes it that much better. Don’t have to worry about the time I’m missing with him. Make some money and hang out with my little buddy all day

GEC, Buck113 with Seb21,
0mQpawi.jpg
Always like seeing that Buck. Plain slabs and Damascus is my favorite configuration

Had a little monkey with me all day today....running errands, puttering around the house and watching the football games.

I also happened to be carrying this Southern Grind.

Gotta say, it was a great day hangin’ out with my wife.

Bahaha. Ok, geez....tough crowd, and perhaps not my best attempt at humor. But cut me some slack....it’s late, I’m on a caffeine crash and I’m taking knife pics in the bathroom. I’m not sure what this forum has done to me.

QJ9zEb8.jpg
AorbC5z.jpg

C6OSbbS.jpg

Had a little monkey with me all day today....running errands, puttering around the house and watching the football games.

I also happened to be carrying this Southern Grind.

Gotta say, it was a great day hangin’ out with my wife.

Bahaha. Ok, geez....tough crowd, and perhaps not my best attempt at humor. But cut me some slack....it’s late, I’m on a caffeine crash and I’m taking knife pics in the bathroom. I’m not sure what this forum has done to me.

QJ9zEb8.jpg
AorbC5z.jpg

C6OSbbS.jpg

Ha, I laughed. My ex-wife was more of a gorilla. And my pic yesterday with my spider monkey was also taken in the bathroom.

Back