EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

YjDhfec.jpg

I haven't been able to find out why this 2021 CIVIVI is called the "Keen Nadder," but I like it. :D

Aesthetically, it manages to be both muscular and slim, and the dark stonewash and brown micarta are a great combo. It's solidly in the tactical folder space (stock thickness, guard, grind), but the design doesn't shout that from the rooftops -- and at 3.7 oz., with a narrow profile and a true deep-carry clip, it also sits squarely in the dandy-for-EDC space. :)

YnFPlUK.jpg

It was gonna be a split carry day today that morphed into just hangin' around with both. We both punked out on an extra workout day and messed around with small tasks around the place instead, so the light carry was sorta irrelevant and the full-sized carry was a bit too much for the gym clothes I didn't change outta.

The Mini Barrage was a Christmas gift from my wife quite a few years back. I got over my interest in AO's pretty quickly and have either de-assisted or moved on from them, but this one I keep stock and have hung onto out of sentiment, though I carry my de-assisted, modded with stand-offs 851 way more than this junior version.

CHRJuiQ.jpg

sezVS5j.jpg

m1q5iOF.jpg

Still, having one of my Spartan Harseys with me is always enjoyable and one can't really have too much of a good thing. :D

A8qCkwJ.jpg

DO8lus7.jpg

Ox1wdPX.jpg

Back