EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Feel Good Knives,
Laguiole Le Pocket, Seb21, Buck124.
IxB8y8L.jpg

I went through a long phase of custom and very high-end production knives, spent quite a bit of money only to find out that I really just enjoy automatic knives; always have. I’ve now sold off nearly all of my old knives to just focus on my growing collection of Microtechs (with the occasional Protech or other auto).

Custom knives are very bland to me now, they don’t call to me like they use to. There was a bit of cachet or prestige in ownership with customs for me, that’s now gone though. There’s nothing wrong with production knives, and honestly, just because the knife is made by one guy, custom or whatever, doesn’t mean it’s necessarily better. I’ve honestly experienced and seen more F&F issues in custom knives than I have with production

0hIkXkp.jpg
Holy s.. saved.

It was a one morning deal, that icicle was knocked off in the afternoon by the snow and ice sliding off the shed roof. I appreciate you looking and for commenting on the pic, I thought it made the knife look pretty nice like that :D

It’s definitely an awesome shot. Framed nicely, and the subject’s (beautiful CRK) wood inlays really pop against the dull backgrounds. It’s a shot to be proud of. Very interesting and attention grabbing photo.

You are welcome, and thank you for sharing. :D

Back