EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

I picked up a WE Yucha ("harpoon" in Mandarin) on the Exchange -- my first WE-made knife that's an actual WE, rather than WE acting as OEM for another company (Drop, etc.). :)

This is from the period when WE had (thankfully) ditched their goofy star fasteners, but before they'd embraced their current design language. A transitional period, I guess? Whatever the case, I dig it. 3.9" S35VN blade, gorgeous contoured CF, rounded spine, and as expected it's flawless in every way.

coG3IZv.jpg
Wow that's sweet! I don't think I've ever saw that one

Head over to the Swamprat Knives website. They’ve got a nice selection of coating color options.
I know they’re a member of the forum but I’m not sure if it ok to post a link.

Thanks! I just realized its over a quarter inch thick!! How does it slice? I may have to pass on that one.

After a weekend's worth of Millie-ness from @yoko , @Edgeoflife , and 91bravo 91bravo , I determined to make this a Military Monday myself. Like the other guys, the Millie is one of my favorite patterns. I've bought 6 of them over the years, gifted two to my youngest son, sold one as part of divesting myself of a matched set of black-bladed, digi-camo Millie/Para2/Para3, but still have my Fluted Ti, and the two KW Exclusives--the green 204P liner lock and this S90V half Ti/half CF frame lock. It's hard to pick a favorite as the Fluted is one of the smoothest knives I own, the Green is great in hand, and this CF piece is the best Spydie flicker I have. All terrific knives and all keepers. :D

wMRLYMt.jpg

mv2hwx2.jpg

WFGW8zm.jpg

Last edited:
Got a notification late this afternoon that this one had been delivered, so I swung by the house to pick it up before heading back to work.

When I first saw pics of this little guy it immediately caught my attention. I love small knives, particularly ones with inlays on both sides. This one is just about small and light enough to carry in a shirt pocket...although at this stage of my life I’m very seldom in anything but a t-shirt.

Anyway, it was in my pocket late afternoon and all evening. Subjectively, I think it’s a really sharp looking knife that will be a fun option for light-duty days. I also just really dig the pop of color..
BLF822m.jpg
yWP3Nwr.jpg

Clipped to my shirt...always is this one;

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

Slipped in my watch pocket...always is this one;

Clipped in my right front pants pocket...always is this one;

and on the "...always is this one; phrase, that's subject to change so not to be taken literally, just means as in always right now ;)
G2

Back