EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

FFC2-A140-FEED-4-D92-B2-F6-9270833-BB7-B9.jpg

I think you did quite well with your photo. :)

That grind looks pretty sweet. Congrats. :)
Thank you for the compliment brother, having it come from one of the mentors I look up too makes it even more special. Those grinds do flow really nice together, but later when it comes time to sharpen it back up I’ll let Spyderco do it, that looks out of my comfort zone. Thank you again.

Isham Blackstar for a sunny and 68 degree Thursday afternoon. I’m really enjoying this tiny little guy, it makes for a barely-noticeable sweatpants/gym shorts carry and a fairly elegant option for those somewhat “dressier” nights out. Very similar in size to the Mnandi (hope that vague comparison doesn’t offend anyone, lol).
OJWNOIu.jpg
dPhF1QK.jpg

Thank you for the compliment brother, having it come from one of the mentors I look up too makes it even more special. Those grinds do flow really nice together, but later when it comes time to sharpen it back up I’ll let Spyderco do it, that looks out of my comfort zone. Thank you again.

Thank you for the kind words. :oops::)
And you are welcome. I like where you located the shadows in that photo. And the snow reminds me of cottonballs.

Wintertime photo’s are difficult. You did a superb job. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back