EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

black void opus

fac4fee7035df1e0da4110431a18945e.jpg

I've been carrying this one for a few days now, really impressed.
But I wasn't thrilled with the lanyard so made a lanyard plug.
Nice little brass accent to fit in with a few other items I carry.
1CaDQmr.jpg

6doCT47.jpg

There's definitely something about that Klotzi Swiss guard model. Cant tell you how many times I've had it in the cart while browsing around A.G. Russell's website!!! Sharp knife n cool addition to make it yours!

Viper lock-back taking its “Turn” at bat this afternoon. A little larger than my preferred comfort zone, but I’ve become very fond of this one. And one thing Viper always gets right in my opinion are the clips. This thing slides in to my jeans pocket like it was slathered in butter. Stays put all day and draws out just as easy as it goes in. There’s a joke in there somewhere, but I’m just gonna let it slide.

W8xZQZO.jpg
REcX8Bh.jpg

Been where the reception is really spotty (@MrsR&T managed to get a couple pictures out but I'm too impatient).
View attachment 1512473 View attachment 1512474 View attachment 1512475 View attachment 1512476 View attachment 1512477 View attachment 1512478

I’d happily forfeit all my connected devices for a week gazing at that spectacular scenery. Absolutely beautiful.

Of course, I’d inevitably get horrifically injured trying to navigate that terrain and end up as a tasty little appetizer for a grizzly....but the first day or two would be awesome.

Two-fer Thursday, only because this one was waiting for me when I got home this evening. I’ve been waiting for months for these 2021 small swifts to start showing up, the bronze version in particular...so when I saw them drop I didn’t hesitate. Color looks a bit wonky in these indoor, nighttime pics but I’ll try to take some better ones tomorrow. For now, it’s my pajama wearing, ice cream eating, TV watching fun-time flickin’ dedicated sofa carry for the night....
mNSmOWt.jpg
zCq23id.jpg

Viper lock-back taking its “Turn” at bat this afternoon. A little larger than my preferred comfort zone, but I’ve become very fond of this one. And one thing Viper always gets right in my opinion are the clips. This thing slides in to my jeans pocket like it was slathered in butter. Stays put all day and draws out just as easy as it goes in. There’s a joke in there somewhere, but I’m just gonna let it slide.

W8xZQZO.jpg
REcX8Bh.jpg

Such a beautiful design. Could do without the billboard on the blade though...

Back