EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Another more appetizing photo of today's carry.
UBbzvVe.jpg

I’m pretty sure that it is from China, the Walk and talk is very good, no blade play, arrived sharp and pretty good behind the edge thickness, not a super slicer but cuts well. The inside edges of the frame were quite crisp, read sharp, but I found that to be on other knives as well, easy to remedy using my awl on my SAK Pioneer to scrape down the sharp corners.
G2

I’m pretty sure that it is from China, the Walk and talk is very good, no blade play, arrived sharp and pretty good behind the edge thickness, not a super slicer but cuts well. The inside edges of the frame were quite crisp, read sharp, but I found that to be on other knives as well, easy to remedy using my awl on my SAK Pioneer to scrape down the sharp corners.
G2

Thanks, appreciate the info, I liked the shape of the blade. Not sure I will get one, I have a few in vg 10 already. You seem to find some of the nice looking ones, but still affordable and bang for your buck.

I like some of the slip joints you had shown from Civivi, I think it was them, the Appalachian, something that looks traditional but with modern materials like micarta.

Last edited:
Back