EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

SS4Ejxn.jpg

And with this tableau we are witness to the final chapter of a fanciful bedtime story, the conclusion of a whimsical tale of magic taught to schoolchildren for decades in song and in rhyme, the ignominious passing of Frosty the Snowman..... in a back yard somewhere in the Twilight Zone.....
It’s funny you say that. He saw that picture last night and got mad as can be at me for it haha

Opted for the Viper Orso this morning. I realize I’m a bit excessive with my pics, but I’m hoping to remind some of you folks who are knee-deep in snow and freezing your tails off that spring is just around the corner.

Unfortunately, I was knee-deep in shadows by the time I found myself down by the water today....but I did eventually manage to find one little ray of light poking through the trees.

So hang in there folks up north...the sun is gonna make its way back to y’all in no time.

Edit: Lol, probably should’ve caught myself up on the thread before posting. Knives&Lint’s pics are doing a much better job reppin’ the Sunshine State. Beautiful shots!

5K45Z0g.jpg
Eg5W0w7.jpg
cG5YVRP.jpg
yMLGXWj.jpg

Ugh. My first Viper, the Novis, will come tomorrow. Mail is fine, UPS/FedEx has been pissed for weeks at my slide/steps.

CHr1aeN.jpg

Finally warmed up enough for ice damming to melt, and great the new roof is leaking in the same place it always leaks...

Hopefully looking to move in the next year, finally be finished with this damn house and neighborhood/lack thereof.

Last nights snowstorm turned into a ice and rain event overnight. Morning sun is melting it away nicely too.
View attachment 1514861

Yes! It is!Тнапкх for this blackground
And with this tableau we are witness to the final chapter of a fanciful bedtime story, the conclusion of a whimsical tale of magic taught to schoolchildren for decades in song and in rhyme, the ignominious
Where can I repair my dictionary? Doesn't seem to be warranty case.

The past few days as I wrap up my 6 week visit back home to Florida, carrying the same blades plus a new pickup (LC200N Pacific Salt) that I could no longer resist since I was spending time at the beach and brackish lagoon.

ZOFSBzs.jpg

i2DdNw9.jpg

vcOEZfo.jpg

0e7UJzK.jpg

s2zub3P.jpg
*Sees Knives&Lint
Reads ,,The past few days,,
Starts smiling wide

Can I hav no filtr ver. Tho?

Back