EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

50971379177_5ce73f8118_b.jpg
Cool

I bet there are Lego scales.
Or will b.

dAOhhpR.jpg

Maxemet Micarta Monday or Maxarta or Micamax Monday.... Still working on the name...

I'm going to go with this combo for the week. I think I'm going to go back to weekly rotations to both keep things fresh and to make sure my knives get pocket time.
Mixdsomemeth.
Miss my cat.

With my thumb greatly improved, I tried my Spartan Harsey Folders last night as they're a couple of my easiest, smoothest disengaging frame locks and went with my PJ 35VN version this morning for Titanium Tuesday. This one and my NW Coast Edition immediately jumped way up the list of favorites and are right there with the best of the best in my stupidly over-large accumulation. :rolleyes:

BJfoU8p.jpg

8AZLzhz.jpg

Last edited:
Finally got scales and a sheath for my 4v Mule. Loving the feel and edge I've gotten with the 4v but I am not impressed with the Boltaron sheath so far. It appears to have too much play near the tip which causes it to rub against the kydex.

20210223_120924.jpg
Also carrying the always smooth and reliable Mini Hogue Ritter that appears to have taken on a slight patina near the tip. Not sure what I cut and didn't clean well enough but either way I still love the knife.
20210223_121121.jpg

Back