EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Small Strizh for a sunny and 85 degree Tuesday afternoon...
LJUrdEV.jpg
5ispKx5.jpg

Man, I wish I knew who all these tools belonged to. But it's a mystery. :D
Haha. Those aren’t marked up as much as the others. I’ve spray painted some as well. Try to make them as distinguishing as possible so people can’t say “I thought it was mine, my bad”

Haven’t seen that movie in a long time

Wow, that Freeman is quite a sexy brute. I hadn’t heard of them before seeing your pic. Just out of curiosity, how do you like it? Thanks.

Yes, the Freeman flies under the radar. Freeman worked with Gerber to make some of their most successful models, he branched off to his own company and imo just brought an amazing product on his own. It's well worth the price to me, and Jeff even personally corresponded with me during the purchase.

The other cool part is you can switch inlays, makes it easier to customize.

The action is smooth, fit and finish on par of excellent, grind spot on, and the ridges actually don't affect cutting but look great. It's heavy and a tank of a knife. I usually only carry it during the cooler weather.

He's running s45v now, back when i got this one it was d2, which has worked just fine. The s45v is appetizing!

One of my all-time favourite films. Where did you get that damn zippo my friend?!

Dnalasering, can find him on ig, does an amazing job and can do pretty much anything. I'm thinking of getting another he did such a good job to give to my oldest kid that watched it with me and now understands why it's just the best movie of all time!

fhrNW4m.jpg

I wore out the vhs along time ago, and spent most of freshman year of highschool in the theater and dokkar theater by myself watching it countless times. They made an ok follow up, then they just ruined it!

Dnalasering, can find him on ig, does an amazing job and can do pretty much anything. I'm thinking of getting another he did such a good job to give to my oldest kid that watched it with me and now understands why it's just the best movie of all time!

fhrNW4m.jpg

I wore out the vhs along time ago, and spent most of freshman year of highschool in the theater and dokkar theater by myself watching it countless times. They made an ok follow up, then they just ruined it!
Oh hell yes! You’re the man, man! I never watched any of the “sequels”, but the original is sacred as far as I’m concerned. Thanks for the reply!

Back