EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

AtdoOMo.jpg

One strip steak later and the patina has begun

Wilson Wednesday with my Starbenza. The 25 is, of course, father to the Inkosi and I like this one every bit as much as my two of the latter. I am a big fan of the Inkosi's floating stop pin but find the change in clip position irrelevant and have

EDIT: Don't know how this partial got here, halfway into my post that's on the next page. Only found this catching up, but I guess I'll leave it....

Last edited:
Wilson Wednesday with my large Starbenza. The 25 is, of course, father to the Inkosi and I like this one every bit as much as my two of its offspring. I am a big fan of the Inkosi and its floating stop pin but find the change in clip position irrelevant and haven't found any insufficiency in the 25's washers either.

K7wnh9e.jpg

kAgDFYY.jpg

11DoKBu.jpg

Jeez... that doesn't look fun at all. At least you have a very nice knife with you!

^ анан

Look how vividly he figured out the right tool to use.
Shouldnt b any problem. Мя.Davis is a pro.

16141869539420.png
In all honesty it went pretty smooth. Better than I expected. Got it all fixed and redone. Threw the main on an no kabooms
Actually, I was thinking there's certainly room to scrawl a name in Sharpie on each side of that Inkosi. Wouldn't want any light-fingered weasel walkin' off with that tool either. ;)
I thought about engraving it on the inside of the scales. Kinda like etching into cordless tools where the battery goes

Still have my Para 3 and swayback for the week but just wanted to post up the cutest little wharncliffe blade for Wednesday. Plus this patina is just so vibrant!

mtZzlpl.jpg

Had a sunny 70 degrees today and it will be raining for the remainder of the week.

Last edited:
Back