EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

B2AwdED.jpg

I want to be just like you. Haha

Awesome gear man.

Hey man,

Is that the new "large" Pilar? What's your thoughts on it?

This is the BHQ exclusive large Pilar in D2 with bearings! I like it quite a bit, it flips very well and is a better all around size for EDC. I have two original Pilars this large Pilar and a Pilar 3. I like all of them for different reasons but carry the large and the 3 the most. The originals I have on PB washers and that was a huge improvement but when they put bearings on this Large, being that it’s a flipper, was a giant leap in performance. I feel like it’s a great value at $50

This is the BHQ exclusive large Pilar in D2 with bearings! I like it quite a bit, it flips very well and is a better all around size for EDC. I have two original Pilars this large Pilar and a Pilar 3. I like all of them for different reasons but carry the large and the 3 the most. The originals I have on PB washers and that was a huge improvement but when they put bearings on this Large, being that it’s a flipper, was a giant leap in performance. I feel like it’s a great value at $50

Whoah, yours has bearings!? If I could snag one on bearings, I'd have to pull the trigger on that. Especially for $50! I have always been attracted to the Pilar knives.

I am very interested in the Pilar 3, but I don't understand why they got rid of the flipper tab!

I hope you post more pics of your Pilars, amigo! Tag me if you do!
I carried a Leatherman Knifeless Rebar today...like everyday...because work doesnt allow knives.

It's sad so I wont post a picture...
I worked at a job like that. Had to make sure nobody could see my knife, haha.

Thanks man, I’m far from a leading example though :eek::D

Haha!

My carry permit still hasn't come, 8 months later. Same for my parents FOIDs. Not that I go much of anywhere except occasionally to rescue my cousin from Chitcago. He's in Lakeview, and all the woke people get furious that I don't wear a mask walking down the street, by myself. Uh.

Anyway, wooden Wednesday was the ol' manix. It should have been wooden wharncliffe Wednesday but my Viper Novis appears to have disappeared in the USPS system.

Xjz2eDE.jpg

Getting threatening Thursday out of the way early.

vlMRO9g.jpg

Back