EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

20210228-051235.jpg

I never thought I would click with a small knife. I have always felt more comfortable with bigger knives for my cutting tasks, and grip. But this little Para 3 has blown me away. I won't be cutting my burgers in half with this one, but otherwise, I definitely do not feel under knifed.
After dialing in the action and threadlocking the pivot screws, the action is on point. This knife "feels" even better put together than my PM2.

20210228-072539.jpg

Maybe I'm just in the Honeymoon phase, haha.

I never thought I would click with a small knife. I have always felt more comfortable with bigger knives for my cutting tasks, and grip. But this little Para 3 has blown me away. I won't be cutting my burgers in half with this one, but otherwise, I definitely do not feel under knifed.
After dialing in the action and threadlocking the pivot screws, the action is on point. This knife "feels" even better put together than my PM2.

20210228-072539.jpg

Maybe I'm just in the Honeymoon phase, haha.
Great mug :thumbsup:

I've wanted something tacticool for a while, as a contrast to a collection which is mostly modern traditionals. Just for fun.

That "just for fun" part meant I wasn't going to pay real money though, and all of the options that I was really interested in cost way more than "just for fun".

I had a $25 shopping pass to the "Bezos Family Only Game in Town Online Emporium", and modified wharncliffe is my favorite blade shape.

bPqF9ev.jpg

Last edited:
The sky wasn't blue
The sun hasn't shined
But we sat by the door
And we cried and we whined
We barked and we howled
Til we got our way
And went out for our walk
On a cold gray wet day

4mrIzSb.jpg

Given the weather I thought these were appropriate -
A Jarvenpaa knife and a S&M canoe....
CyyB1OB.jpg

Finest post I’ve seen on the Forum: the picture, the poetry and the puppy dog! Thanks for this Arathol.

Back