EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Wharnies do rock and such a awesome blade for EDC.
Yes it’s made in Seki-City Japan.
No liners I believe none of the Salt 2 line up has them. But it feels solid and I’m sure liner less to try and keep the corrosion factor down. I use to have a native 5 but for me it didn’t fit my hand right when opening I felt like had to repositioning my hand. Could of just been me though as it felt ever so slightly small for my hand. The Native 5 is a great knife though but after 2 attempts trying to make it work I gave up.

Oh duh, I didn't realize those were Salt knives!

Good to know that the Native 5 didn't vibe with you. The G10 Native 5 looks attractive to me, but maybe I'll just take it off the list.

c1K3qcb.jpg

Oh duh, I didn't realize those were Salt knives!

Good to know that the Native 5 didn't vibe with you. The G10 Native 5 looks attractive to me, but maybe I'll just take it off the list.
Glad I could help Bro and I actually have only I would say small to medium hands maybe a little wider then average but the Native 5 wasn’t cutting it for me I just felt like there wasn’t enough Real estate even just in a standard grip let alone opening it . Other 3 and a half fingers knives if the contour and shape is done right”for me” I have no problem with.

Back