EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Titanium and tritium Tuesday (nightshift):cool:

View attachment 1519820
Тапто

16148049026022.jpg
16148049026022.jpg

Missing a day on this thread sure makes for a lotta catching up. It's rare that I put in a full day when I do work now and yesterday was long and contortionist, cutting a joist and framing in a duct chase hole between an upstairs bedroom finished floor and closet finished ceiling below right next to the chimney. I was feeling all kinda beat up after putting my gear away and getting rid of the mess when finished, but did manage some knife pics on the deck before heading home to my kind wife who pushed me into the shower, fed me, then woke me up in my chair to drag my old ass to bed.

Anyway, I'll rest today, got all caught up with the thread this morning, and here's my PakkaWood Wednesday carry after the fact.

SGHLF7r.jpg

CQh9XM5.jpg

WpoVQ1q.jpg

Missing a day on this thread sure makes for a lotta catching up. It's rare that I put in a full day when I do work now and yesterday was long and contortionist, cutting a joist and framing in a duct chase hole between an upstairs bedroom finished floor and closet finished ceiling below right next to the chimney. I was feeling all kinda beat up after putting my gear away and getting rid of the mess when finished, but did manage some knife pics on the deck before heading home to my kind wife who pushed me into the shower, fed me, then woke me up in my chair to drag my old ass to bed.

Anyway, I'll rest today, got all caught up with the thread this morning, and here's my PakkaWood Wednesday carry after the fact.

SGHLF7r.jpg

CQh9XM5.jpg

WpoVQ1q.jpg

I'm considering one of these or the police for a "nicer" carry option. My K390 Police 4 Lightweight is outstanding. Wondering how I would like the pakkawood.

Kickin' it with FRN and a backlock today.

I want a Native 5, too.

20210303-102343.jpg

Nice shot, my friend. I wish you would post pictures more often, you're good at it!

Thanks Bro, I really like this picture of yours too, very nice composition you chose to show off your knife. I’ll work on getting you a Native 5 straight edge shot this week also.

Back