EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

jCacUJs.jpg

Hasn’t left my pocket since I got it. Great action, upgraded steel, and my favorite tacticool design.

Last edited:
It's ok to like Medfords. :thumbsup:

Since when?

Anyway, I switched up my carry at 5:30pm. Had to go to the ER to get covid tested as I'm very sick with a cough, though no other symptoms. Turns out I have the beginning stages of pneumonia. Crappity crap. Anyway, being in the ER, my ZT 0095blk s90v was too much, despite being Threatening Thursday, so I went with the cuddly, innocent Viper Novis.

Stuck in bed for the weekend. That means I'll be rotating throughout the day. Btw, anyone know of a good CC holster for while in a hospital bed? Just for future reference...

Since when?

Anyway, I switched up my carry at 5:30pm. Had to go to the ER to get covid tested as I'm very sick with a cough, though no other symptoms. Turns out I have the beginning stages of pneumonia. Crappity crap. Anyway, being in the ER, my ZT 0095blk s90v was too much, despite being Threatening Thursday, so I went with the cuddly, innocent Viper Novis.

Stuck in bed for the weekend. That means I'll be rotating throughout the day. Btw, anyone know of a good CC holster for while in a hospital bed? Just for future reference...
They make one that can mount to the side of your bed but I don’t think the nurses will be very fond of it when they go to make your bed :eek:
But on the other hand it would be a great way to get released from the hospital sooner :D

Last edited:
Back