EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

wcHg6Gz.jpg

P5QVWlv.jpg

Love this shot, Zep!

Enjoyed an extremely rare occasion to actually “dress up” this afternoon...beyond the typical shorts and t-shirt ensemble that has gradually become my “everyday look” this past year.

So I thought it’d be a nice opportunity to carry my latest arrival, which (according to my wife) will also be my last purchase for quite some time to come, lol.

Anyway, I’ve had my eye on the Newports for a while now, just waiting for the right one to reveal itself. When I saw this one start popping up last week I was all set to go. My pics don’t really do it justice, but the abalone inlay is absolutely beautiful (assuming you like this type of embellishment on a knife).
G6ZT4os.jpg
PRAL57E.jpg
jsSdxtC.jpg

Beautiful Protech, Zero!

Is that Case modified or did they make some worth those covers? That would be like my ideal traditional knife.

The Case is modified. Jason @Signalprick did the covers and centered the blade. I modified the blade to be a drop point not a clip point shape. The liners are brass. It’s a fantasic knife now. :)

Triple Action/Tri-fold Thursday (which is my Friday:D)

View attachment 1520954

I was wondering if you still played with the Perrin. :cool:

Careful when you fluff it:eek:

When I lived alone in an apartment (1st floor) I slept with a gun under my extra pillow James Bond style. But instead of 7 rounds of .32acp it was 15 of .40.

Staying in but will take a picture for CF Friday in a little bit. I'm so pissed about the pneumonia. I'm missing my nephews birthday party at the water park hotel.

Since they became some of the best USA made knives on the planet a long time ago? My Slim Midi rivals Sebenzas, Hinderers, etc.

Bought and carried them all. Medford is very, very legitimate.
There has never been a more true and accurate statement! I've been carrying Medfords for a long time.

Back