EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

When Black Friday falls
You know it's got to be....
l6gNztEh.jpg

After deciding to keep it, I swapped out the G10 Shaman for a G10 Native Chief in my pocket.

iu

BTW, out of curiosity, I decided to look/see what people are asking for the Shaman CF S90V Sprint (to match the Native Chief CF S90V Sprint that I just bought). Did y'all know that they are asking $500+ for them now?

Guess I should have bought one of them at OpFocus pricing when I had the chance. LOL! ;)

For the love of all things good, please take a damn day off! Haha!

Maybe one day my work ethic will be half of yours. I'll be doing very well!!

Hahahaha!!! I tell Mr. Davis to take a day off too. Lol. He doesn’t listen. ;)

Going small today with two little guys...the Willie Paulsen from SA has some of @WValtakis work on it Billy The Hungry Billy The Hungry .
295E1682-71CC-47E3-80A2-9B280E6AC32D.jpeg

Good morning all. Up early at another aa meeting

20210306-071438.jpg

So much yes in this picture. Don't mess with Texas indeed. I've been trying to get my family to move back for over 30 years. Spent my summers in Galveston until I was 20. Born in Dallas. Been made fun of up here in Chicago for saying y'all and fixing etc, but they know nothing! Y'all is infinitely better than you guys, which is probably considered sexist now. Stupid woke idiots...

Anyway,

My new Southard is at my bedside today. And will be my lightsaber around the house when I'm up to getting out of bed and being Obi-Wan KenRobi. Pneumonia sucks. I'm quarantined til Tuesday ugh. Luckily I tested negative for the boomer doomer.

Back