EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Watindaworld!?

16150120603170.jpg

Happy Tuesday, folks.

uan0fQq.jpg
Padruig always speaks peace :)

16150124323480.jpg

Sharp & Fiery

Keep ‘em Sharp
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
For the love of all things good, please take a damn day off! Haha!

Maybe one day my work ethic will be half of yours. I'll be doing very well!!

Hahahaha!!! I tell Mr. Davis to take a day off too. Lol. He doesn’t listen. ;)

Going small today with two little guys...the Willie Paulsen from SA has some of @WValtakis work on it Billy The Hungry Billy The Hungry .
295E1682-71CC-47E3-80A2-9B280E6AC32D.jpeg

K.O.D.

Sanity Not Included
Platinum Member
Good morning all. Up early at another aa meeting

20210306-071438.jpg

So much yes in this picture. Don't mess with Texas indeed. I've been trying to get my family to move back for over 30 years. Spent my summers in Galveston until I was 20. Born in Dallas. Been made fun of up here in Chicago for saying y'all and fixing etc, but they know nothing! Y'all is infinitely better than you guys, which is probably considered sexist now. Stupid woke idiots...

Anyway,

My new Southard is at my bedside today. And will be my lightsaber around the house when I'm up to getting out of bed and being Obi-Wan KenRobi. Pneumonia sucks. I'm quarantined til Tuesday ugh. Luckily I tested negative for the boomer doomer.

Billy The Hungry

Basic Member
So much yes in this picture. Don't mess with Texas indeed. I've been trying to get my family to move back for over 30 years. Spent my summers in Galveston until I was 20. Born in Dallas. Been made fun of up here in Chicago for saying y'all and fixing etc, but they know nothing! Y'all is infinitely better than you guys, which is probably considered sexist now. Stupid woke idiots...

Anyway,

My new Southard is at my bedside today. And will be my lightsaber around the house when I'm up to getting out of bed and being Obi-Wan KenRobi. Pneumonia sucks. I'm quarantined til Tuesday ugh. Luckily I tested negative for the boomer doomer.

Hey my brother,

Raised in Southeast Texas. Orange. I spent a lot of time in Beaumont, Port Arthur, Shreveport, west side of La, spent a little time in Houston.

Spent the past 4 years in Florida (God help me), and ten years in West Virginia before that. I'm proudly a country man. I hate big cities. Unfortunately, I currently live in one.

But Texas will always be my home. I plan on eventually getting a Texas tattoo done.

Y'all have a good one! :):thumbsup:

Edit: Get better soon my friend. Hydrate, and don't clean your pistols while running a fever, haha.

Billy The Hungry

Basic Member

Anyway,

Hey K.O.D. K.O.D. , I thought my Stormtrooper lock screen saver looked familiar. I just realized it's like your profile picture.

Screenshot-20210306-102539-One-UI-Home.jpg