EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

DHZwoxo.jpg

So much yes in this picture. Don't mess with Texas indeed. I've been trying to get my family to move back for over 30 years. Spent my summers in Galveston until I was 20. Born in Dallas. Been made fun of up here in Chicago for saying y'all and fixing etc, but they know nothing! Y'all is infinitely better than you guys, which is probably considered sexist now. Stupid woke idiots...

Anyway,

My new Southard is at my bedside today. And will be my lightsaber around the house when I'm up to getting out of bed and being Obi-Wan KenRobi. Pneumonia sucks. I'm quarantined til Tuesday ugh. Luckily I tested negative for the boomer doomer.

Hey my brother,

Raised in Southeast Texas. Orange. I spent a lot of time in Beaumont, Port Arthur, Shreveport, west side of La, spent a little time in Houston.

Spent the past 4 years in Florida (God help me), and ten years in West Virginia before that. I'm proudly a country man. I hate big cities. Unfortunately, I currently live in one.

But Texas will always be my home. I plan on eventually getting a Texas tattoo done.

Y'all have a good one! :):thumbsup:

Edit: Get better soon my friend. Hydrate, and don't clean your pistols while running a fever, haha.

So much yes in this picture. Don't mess with Texas indeed. I've been trying to get my family to move back for over 30 years. Spent my summers in Galveston until I was 20. Born in Dallas. Been made fun of up here in Chicago for saying y'all and fixing etc, but they know nothing! Y'all is infinitely better than you guys, which is probably considered sexist now. Stupid woke idiots...

Anyway,

My new Southard is at my bedside today. And will be my lightsaber around the house when I'm up to getting out of bed and being Obi-Wan KenRobi. Pneumonia sucks. I'm quarantined til Tuesday ugh. Luckily I tested negative for the boomer doomer.

Hey K.O.D. K.O.D. , I thought my Stormtrooper lock screen saver looked familiar. I just realized it's like your profile picture.

Screenshot-20210306-102539-One-UI-Home.jpg

After three days of solo work this week--one contortionist, one on my knees, some overhead, and all up and down the stairs a gazillion times--the old bod is pretty cranky today. I'm staying home, resting, and will spend some time on our gym machines getting everything loose and moving right again. I couldn't decide whether this was a Spartan or a Skinny Saturday, so I got all four American Beauties out and am just cycling through them as it's doubtful I'm going anywhere with the need to clip one in a pocket anyway.

RGhgYmS.jpg

7QTu35f.jpg

qgu5Rv1.jpg

Back