EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

y3GEUme.jpg

w6uuivm.jpg

LrQYZn9.jpg
Maker? Model? That's really cool.

It was definitely gonna be a SHF NorthWest Wednesday and a Wearin' O' the Green to match the shirt I donned this morning, but I added a little Black Irish to the mix as the MXG clip for my ZT080BW finally cleared the logjam that's the Philly PO and arrived on-Cape this morning after two weeks in limbo. I always hated the way the stock shiny clip with the white-painted ZT logo spoiled the look of this favorite and handsome knife and am really pleased with its unadorned matte black replacement.

Rwe7hBk.jpg

ed4iB1P.jpg

iyLsJ6i.jpg

No, I didn't ding it already--just a bit of shmutz there at the back end that escaped this photographer's eye. :oops:

Happy St Patty's Day, y'all! :D

Last edited:
I think I have seen you post a couple different Lionsteel slipjoints. Do you have a favorite? I'm really thinking of getting the Dom slim.
I think the Dom slim would be a great choice.
That’s a hard question to answer but I think my favorite would be the Dom slim . But I love my Bolus the one in the picture you quoted. The Dom slim leans more towards the traditional side of the fence vs the bolus . The bolus feels better in hand and the Dom does to just not as good. It depends what your going to use them for also . Being they both just have half stops I would only use them for light work as a secondary. Although They would hold up with no problems because they are built well.
I guess when the smoke clears I can safely say you would happy with either one I guarantee it :thumbsup:

I think the Dom slim would be a great choice.
That’s a hard question to answer but I think my favorite would be the Dom slim . But I love my Bolus the one in the picture you quoted. The Dom slim leans more towards the traditional side of the fence vs the bolus . The bolus feels better in hand and the Dom does to just not as good. It depends what your going to use them for also . Being they both just have half stops I would only use them for light work as a secondary. Although They would hold up with no problems because they are built well.
I guess when the smoke clears I can safely say you would happy with either one I guarantee it :thumbsup:

Thanks man! I appreciate the feedback!

Back