EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

toLf72wh.jpg

T7g8eLsh.jpg

FFXCxvQh.jpg

For a little over two years I have been looking for a school administrator job. I have applied to over 100 available and have interviewed for several. I have been offered a couple jobs but none of them have been a good match. Finally, when I was beginning to lose hope, I found what appeared to be the perfect job. After a couple interviews they offered me the job!! I immediately accepted the job offer and what I thought was a fair salary. Apparently though they reconsidered.......and decided I was worth more to them, so they offered me an additional $10k over the amount we already agreed to. So...... I decided to treat myself to my first CRK.
16161573351543896290717837043688.jpg

For a little over two years I have been looking for a school administrator job. I have applied to over 100 available and have interviewed for several. I have been offered a couple jobs but none of them have been a good match. Finally, when I was beginning to lose hope, I found what appeared to be the perfect job. After a couple interviews they offered me the job!! I immediately accepted the job offer and what I thought was a fair salary. Apparently though they reconsidered.......and decided I was worth more to them, so they offered me an additional $10k over the amount we already agreed to. So...... I decided to treat myself to my first CRK.
View attachment 1529870
Congrats man. Go big or go home on a first Crk there haha. 3DE82A9E-A285-4355-A0C4-77826D33C9DF.jpegGood ole transformer makes for a perfect table and a real good place to lean up on an warm up. Natural Inkosi again. May swap in a couple days

Back