EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Happy Halloween!
And in spirit, I'll have this spydie on me today
U6ZYKAu.jpg

Call of duty black ops 4. I don't really play anything else. Want to check out the newest God of war, the earlier ones were good.

Yea Ill probably pick that one up on Black Friday. Not sure if I'll get to play it that much , my son took over the PS4 with that stupid Fortnite game . What a dumb game . Also what ever happened to Fighting and racing games .

Yea Ill probably pick that one up on Black Friday. Not sure if I'll get to play it that much , my son took over the PS4 with that stupid Fortnite game . What a dumb game . Also what ever happened to Fighting and racing games .
My son is only 4 so he doesn't play on mine yet. I typically play after he's gone to bed. I'm sure that will change in the coming years.

I haven't played fortnite, I tried blackout a few times but it's not really my pace.

LoL ! Thanks !

I need to get to using it more as I prefer the look of a honest well worn coating.
Apparently rotating knives is delaying the process or I’m slacking on cutting enough things ...
Well the truth be told, I have one heck of a time letting quite a few of my knives get scratched up :p It seems a fair amount of my users are
ones I purchased that don't strike a chord with me, then I don't have a problem using it. :rolleyes:

Back