EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

I spaced out about Halloween and didn't think to carry an orange knife. What I did carry was a favorite user that came to me a year ago as someone's safe queen and went right into my work rotation. After lunch I stripped out the old caulking bead on my re-shingling/waterproofing job, cleaned the surfaces with acetone, and masked the bluestone top before re-caulking.

77Lg6MB.jpg

h0rNlEA.jpg

My first sebenza just arrived. I had a hard time deciding on micarta inlay or not. I went with the former but you just can't beat the all-Ti simple look. Great knife. I'm always a fan of your EDC compositions as well.

The micarta is great as well! Such an awesome tactile feeling in the hand. I go back and forth about which one I prefer all the time. Lately I have been kinda gravitating toward plain jane CRKs though. We'll see how the tides turn...:D

Stripping white cedars from the deck parapet wall today and saving a few to blend weathered sections back in at woven corners. I've got a real favorite with me. The Superleaf is maybe the quintessential Spydie--awesome blade, compression lock, wire clip, perfect G10 texture, skeletonized liners, detent perfect for middle finger flick. It'd be nice to have a steel upgrade from VG10, but it's a Seki City knife and it does take a wicked keen edge. Ain't complainin'.

Oh, the handle and jimping just lock in too.:)

XgBDLIV.jpg

FLendvK.jpg

Back