EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

pvWl8MB.jpg

Happy Saturday!

Spent the early part of the afternoon sharpening and touching up some work knives (I just use a super old school sharp maker for touch ups at home, I have a newer model at work in my tool box)

Carrying my new to me pm2

View attachment 1535046

Put a 1200 venev edge on my rex45 (this stuff seems to love finer edges!) Also had an extra deep carry pm2 clip and threw it on the shaman

View attachment 1535047
View attachment 1535048

Finally got around to making the actual EDC's match...been meaning to knock out the Ohta for a while:D

View attachment 1534852 View attachment 1534853

Wow, Chip....be it standing alone or together as a pair, those two knives look absolutely fantastic!

I’m especially diggin’ the Wano. For whatever reason, something about the engraving on that one really seems to compliment and accentuate the lines of the knife. I can’t really explain it....I love all your work, but that Wano literally just “popped” of the page when I came upon it.

Again, beautiful knives. Enjoy!

I've never owned one of these but your pictures are swaying me to get one! I still have an old modded 560 lol

Thanks Yoko, I appreciate your comment. The 562 is much more comfortable and a little more refined than the 560. But, fair warning that they tend to multiply fairly quickly. Feel free to PM me if you have specific questions.

JonesE

Last edited:
Back