EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Wooden Wednesday

M3Ei69v.jpg

Felt like a “Wooden Whopper Wednesday” when I rolled outta bed this morning.

This is the 12cm Le Theirs “Gentleman”....not to be confused with the 10cm “Pocket” version. Those 2cm make a substantial difference in the overall size and heft. The blade is 3.25” with an overall length of 8”, but it carries more like a tactical folder than a gentleman’s pocket knife.

Apologies up front for the car-centric pics, but they came out much better than the ones I took in the Walmart shopping cart. Ever try explaining a “knife photo shoot” to the kid collecting carts in the Walmart parking lot? It was just me, an empty cart and a fairly big-ass knife sitting in the baby seat 20 feet away from my car as I waited for the clouds to part. Kid kinda snuck up on me. Not gonna lie, I was a wee-bit embarrassed when he asked if I was done with the cart. No idea how long he’d been watching.....I just hope to god he didn’t hear me telling the knife to lay back and act sexy.

ZlhAHD9.jpg
JyejsiN.jpg
w2Ye2Tw.jpg

Lol, and just in case you’re wondering......the answer (unfortunately) is yes....it’s a true story:

bncktIN.jpg

Felt like a “Wooden Whopper Wednesday” when I rolled outta bed this morning.

This is the 12cm Le Theirs “Gentleman”....not to be confused with the 10cm “Pocket” version. Those 2cm make a substantial difference in the overall size and heft. The blade is 3.25” with an overall length of 8”, but it carries more like a tactical folder than a gentleman’s pocket knife.

Apologies up front for the car-centric pics, but they came out much better than the ones I took in the Walmart shopping cart. Ever try explaining a “knife photo shoot” to the kid collecting carts in the Walmart parking lot? It was just me, an empty cart and a fairly big-ass knife sitting in the baby seat 20 feet away from my car as I waited for the clouds to part. Kid kinda snuck up on me. Not gonna lie, I was a wee-bit embarrassed when he asked if I was done with the cart. No idea how long he’d been watching.....I just hope to god he didn’t hear me telling the knife to lay back and act sexy.

ZlhAHD9.jpg
JyejsiN.jpg
w2Ye2Tw.jpg

Lol, and just in case you’re wondering......the answer (unfortunately) is yes....it’s a true story:

bncktIN.jpg

Great pictures, honestly!

And thanks for the laughs!

Back