EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

This is the way to start off a day
cO1HARZ.jpg

spring is the time for new beginnings
k9UNif7.jpg

Has Bark River ever made a folding knife? My wife's family is from Esky, so it's cool to have something from them. I do have a kitchen knife from Bark River, but an EDC folder would be pretty slick, too.

Not that I'm aware of. I think they were talking about it, but I don't know if it's ever gonna happen. I agree with you, that would be pretty cool...

Forecast was calling for storms and rain today, but the cloud cover broke early and it turned out to be a beautiful Micarta Monday.

On an oddball aside, years ago we had a local morning DJ challenge a local TV meteorologist in a week of forecasting the weather. All the radio guy did was look out the window every morning.

Lol, the DJ wound up winning the challenge with more accurate “forecasts” for the week. Go figure.

No disrespect intended toward any meteorologists who may be members here. Just thought it was a funny anecdote.....and if I’m only posting one pic, I gotta bore you guys with something. Lol, looks like I gave ya’ your money’s worth today.

Back on topic, one pic of today’s carry....

gqsJFH9.jpg

Back