EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Mordax Monday.

dcxAxTD.jpg

Looks like another week of busy days for me. I’m carrying this ultratech today and I probably will tomorrow as well. Red is definitely my color. It’s not the greatest slicing blade, but it has been working well for my tasks.

I hope everyone has had a good Monday!

54DAFE37-0145-4E3C-BDFD-01A350832A78.jpeg

You’re welcome.

F2QlbQ9.jpg
I always enjoy seeing that CF-inlayed Inkosi, though it could be any of the three you're hoarding, I suppose. Was that a dealer exclusive? With eight large CRKs in my American mid-tech drawer you'd think I have more than enough, but I could probably find room for one of those should I ever stumble across one. Sweet knife, brother. :cool:

Anyway, it's Monday but my only Consonance is Carryover, as I stuck with Spartan Harsey from Sunday, but switched to my naked work-user after carrying my lovely Northwest Coast edition yesterday. I can't seem to get enough of these either. :rolleyes:

Qc3qmON.jpg

A73hisI.jpg

Well maybe today I can be an enabler to some of you out there. This is a knife that some of you may not have heard about. I didn't know a thing about it but once I saw it I knew I had to pick one up.

a3XS5W7.jpg

FzkOpga.jpg

mVrkwgd.jpg

This is a Manly City Knife in S90v. It has contoured G10 handles and one of the thinnest grinds I have seen on a knife. I am going to have to measure it at work. I'm pretty sure it has some of my traditionals beat.

S90v, contoured g10, deep carry clip all for around $90. This could be one of the best bargains out there. I'll try and get some better photos in daylight tomorrow and with my Delica if anyone is interested.

Well, Sunday was supposed to be my lazy day...it wasn’t haha. Cut some more brush and trees and cleaned them up. It felt like work.
26617D00-1BAF-441B-B68E-D4B422E50F89.jpeg 26FE3C7A-FBD4-44B5-BC89-E510E4BB0D00.jpeg
596E42F9-BE53-4B17-BE50-13F77A3C906A.jpeg Then I noticed my lovely wife toting this in her boot...:D
E8BB94D9-7C08-4757-92C0-2BF6E2D1FF61.jpeg

And now back to the Monday Grind with the Arno iMamba...helping me hang a few doors today.
9A06F258-0C4A-4C7A-9E1F-CCF9602006B7.jpeg
Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable week.

I always enjoy seeing that CF-inlayed Inkosi, though it could be any of the three you're hoarding, I suppose. Was that a dealer exclusive? With eight large CRKs in my American mid-tech drawer you'd think I have more than enough, but I could probably find room for one of those should I ever stumble across one. Sweet knife, brother. :cool:

Anyway, it's Monday but my only Consonance is Carryover, as I stuck with Spartan Harsey from Sunday, but switched to my naked work-user after carrying my lovely Northwest Coast edition yesterday. I can't seem to get enough of these either. :rolleyes:

Qc3qmON.jpg

A73hisI.jpg

That CF inlayed Inkosi is a BHQ exclusive, they come in stock once in a while. I fell in love with that design the moment I saw it in the forums here. Had to have one. That particular one has had the blue anodizing on the thumbstuds removed and is my EDC knife since it arrived. Only been a couple days where I've forgotten to toss it in the pocket. The other two are factory, I've opened the boxes to check them out and then put them in the closet. Strongly believe that when something is that good, whether its a knife or a great set of boots, jacket, ...etc always have a spare on hand. There are often times in the past when I haven't doubled up on something great and really regretted it later on.

I look forward to seeing your posts and really admire the collection you have. Get tons of ideas and inspiration with those fantastic photos you contribute. Very much appreciated! :thumbsup:

Back