EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

I
DEMAND
BLACK OUTTAS!!!

16184423782980.jpg
16184432096960.jpg
16184432096981.jpg

Using the BK16 Companion today and carrying it on the hip. We are making up some pickled mango, and after a strip and thinning on a water stone this thing makes short work of it.
7B5AC0B9-07FC-44FE-8083-0722D6EEFC06.jpeg
I thinned the tip to a zero, then put a micro-bevel on the knife. Definitely gotta be more careful now, but the performance upgrade was worth it.
6C92F51E-92B8-487E-8065-90A3E63273C4.jpeg

Wow!! Good luck with that and be careful
That looks nasty

You working in a haunted house DC??
Chicken barns. Old ones. They ran aluminum direct burial for the feeds, neutral is rotted was the problem. That actually had a cover on it. I’ve been in some where the panels didn’t have covers on them for years. Talk about a mess

Those Wranglers are a great little pistol for the money. SAA + .22LR = cheap fun.

Nice Marin..Old girl looks in great shape. What caliber? Straight stock..forever with one eye open looking for one. Very nice :thumbsup:

Big fan

View attachment 1546227

Nice rig Jim!

Thanks guys. Icky, it’s a .44 I swapped my Grandad for. I had bought a super Blackhawk from him and traded him back for this rifle years later. Fun and accurate little gun.

Thanks sir and that combo has become a favourite of mine, I did a similar one on this knife and also added an even smaller bead accent at the end, the melted flared ends of the paracord keep it in place, I can pull it free if I need to but otherwise, it just hangs out there looking cute.

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

This was along for the ride today as well, on the belt.
G2

Last edited:
Gary you got my fixed blade juices going with your Fairly. Decided to pull my Bradford neck knife out for a ride tomorrow. It’s was part of EDC for months and for some reason it ended up on stand by in the safe and forgot about until now. This thing is a slicing machine :thumbsup: Really nice Sheath to with the perfect amount of tension and nice click when deploying and sliding her back in with no play.
eGzgJa2.jpg

Back