EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

O3E7h79.jpg

Still

When all is said and done, probably my favorite XM :)

HAHA! Thanks! Yea, I couldn't resist and had to get it out in the wild. That's not all I had up my sleeve for having fun with this one. This weekend between doing other things I've been making it my own a bit. Brushed the flats on one side yesterday, did the other side this morning, and now I'm trying out a stonewash. I'm thinking topping it off with some orange Paracord for visibility in case I set it down would be a nice finishing touch as well.

9cTZ8Nm.jpg

bnkvwIq.jpg
That’s sweet looking, nice customization you did.

Finished with the project from the previous page. I think I'm gonna end up going longer with the stonewash at some point, but now you can get the idea of what I was going for. Feels good to get the idea out of my head and in the flesh at least. Speaking of flesh, it was a one Band-Aid job. Ironically I cut myself while taping the blade for safety o_O

Ct5EaFu.jpg

fIMarVK.jpg

Finished with the project from the previous page. I think I'm gonna end up going longer with the stonewash at some point, but now you can get the idea of what I was going for. Feels good to get the idea out of my head and in the flesh at least. Speaking of flesh, it was a one Band-Aid job. Ironically I cut myself while taping the blade for safety o_O

Ct5EaFu.jpg

fIMarVK.jpg

That turned out great. Watching its journey unfold was very enjoyable. Thanks for sharing.

JonesE

Back