EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Thanks for the compliment, it’s been awhile since I’ve posted in K&C and that’s a fun thread to look through too, I will.

I really like the look you accomplished, one is in my cart right now just waiting for me to pull the trigger on it. I’d choose yours without waiting in a heartbeat.

Thank you too for the compliment. It was a spur of the moment shot as I really wanted to get a pic of the Kestrel that kept buzzing through. These 2 are a mated pair going on their third year now here in the yard. Sometimes those quick shots turn out better than the ones I try to plan out.

Nice video. I haven’t rode for years, but going on those country rides just for the fun of it are surely my best riding memories. Thanks for sharing.
Glad you enjoyed it my friend :)
Yes those country rides are a blast !
I prefer the track but when I’m not going fast I’m enjoying the views :thumbsup:

S8ASJ9m.jpg

I really like the look you accomplished, one is in my cart right now just waiting for me to pull the trigger on it. I’d choose yours without waiting in a heartbeat.

Thanks man! That's a helluva compliment, my friend. It was the customization possibilities that actually pushed me over the edge to make the purchase myself. I'm just glad I was able to execute what I had in mind, as I'm still learning how to do it as I go along.

Back