EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

“Toucan Two-pic Tuesday” carry. It’s funny, this was something of a “placeholder” until I could find a small Strizh. Turns out I like it every bit as much as the Strizh...if not just a little more. Definitely grown to be one of my favorite knifes, and this thing is just wicked sharp.

XzX3yNA.jpg
8JCRvNT.jpg

Last edited:
“Toucan Two-pic Tuesday” carry. It’s funny, this was something of a “placeholder” until I could find a small Strizh. Turns out I like it very bit as much as the Strizh...if not just a little more. Definitely grown to be one of my favorite knifes, and this thing is just wicked sharp.

XzX3yNA.jpg
8JCRvNT.jpg

I agree. I liked my Toucan much more than my small Strizh...they have both gone to new loving homes tho.

Another workday and another favorite old work user--Wilson Combat Les George Eagle for Titanium Tuesday. This is an amazingly thin knife that's great in hand due to its breadth, aggressive WC Starburst pattern, and excellently designed shape. I've got a really nice re-profiled edge on its recurved CTS-XHP blade and this thing is a pretty darn good cutter too. :)

CfpuQto.jpg

nhk5UuC.jpg

Back