EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

I finished my PIA remodeling job today, though I'll have to go back to do some cleaning up and get all my gear. Tomorrow will be a rest day, though, as it takes a lot out of this old guy to string full days together anymore. Thank goodness that I had my skilled and hardworking buddy with me throughout as well as my son the first week to handle the heavy lifting.

Anyway, today was Wilkins Wednesday with my all but unrecognizable former 551 with a pair of Kevin's clearcoat aluminum scales, buttspacer, and replacement blade. This one had one of KW's bright deep-carry clips when I got it, but I switched it out for a black oxide split arrow to add some contrast and complement the hardware and bead.

gEjDuPz.jpg

jSonpCI.jpg

Crap, just when I start feelin’ like I’ve got a handle on these “day” things....everyone starts throwing curve balls at me.

I grabbed the Sebenza for “Wooden Wednesday”, which I was fairly confident would be today’s theme.....but apparently nobody bothered to copy me in on the memo. Should’ve pocketed my WingmanEDC for what appears to be “W(brand) Wednesday”.

I must look so 2020-ish right now. Ugh, how utterly embarrassing.

Anyway, the weather’s been crappy the past few days, so apologies for the repetitive backdrop I’ve been using all week. Should be nice tomorrow, so I’m hoping to spend some time outdoors.

Lol, have a great evening folks.

3idu2Dj.jpg
aBEGi2o.jpg

View attachment 1533690
the Southard today
View attachment 1533691
The MXG clip came in last week and works very well (need to swap to satin screws still). I also ordered the stock clip from Spyderco since it was only 8 bucks shipped and comes with new screws so for anyone wondering they are still available.[/QUOTE]

I know I'm late but that Southard is aboslutely rockin'. Makes me want to get another one so bad lol I regret letting mine go. (I think I messed this reply up somehow but this isn't my knife just to be clear. Thanks!)

Last edited:
Back