EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

cf491ef6390e2b56782f29902d96600e.jpg

Rain, snow and then sleet, and back to rain so far today.
It’s a light carry day for me, so to speak. :)
6641267E-D446-4E21-A023-4BEA76AEC47C.jpeg
Edit: To the member who turned me toward the Slideclick...thank you. Also, please take credit so I can tag you here.

Last edited:
I was eager to carry my Hudson again today as it's been about a week absent from my pocket, but I switched out really early on to a work user as I'm banging around the shops, gym, and yard, doing small tasks and loading up the F350 to head off to the dump. I still had kind of an orange vibe going after two days with the new REX45 Native Chief, so I went with my good ole Hati on washers. It turned out to be a wise choice as I used it to trim away the ugly overspray of insulating foam I left around the double doors to the gym when practicing with my new applicator gun earlier in the week. 😒

jzwprZx.jpg

ocC88T8.jpg

Last photo of my Advocate sporting the wonderfully refinished scales by WValtakis WValtakis , along with my Swayback. Thanks for bearing with my enthusiasm:) I'll be carrying the pair into the weekend before rotating to something new next week.

Also debuting my new avatar. Is my hat big enough for my large head?

JqhTBGGh.jpg

That’s a great pair. As for the hat, I think you are going to need a bigger one. 🤠

JonesE

Back