EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

mt5DW3Q.jpg

So you’re the one that beat me to it.

0BB9F978-45C5-4B6C-A316-1B7E43713C73.jpeg

In the plague times my days are always full of knife swaps, but right now it's these two: Hinderer XM-18 3.5 (day 71) and the newly arrived Quiet Carry Drift. :)

HeHujKs.jpg

I've never handled a QC knife before, but everything I've seen/read about them primed me to expect a quality knife. The Drift delivers on that front, with exceptional fit, finish, and functionality. :thumbsup:

It's small, light, slicey, practical, people-friendly, and rustproof, and my day-to-day knife needs have room for all of the above. I think of Spyderco as the king of the rustproof niche (although I know there are other options/manufacturers available), but I wanted an upgrade from my serrated Salt 2 -- and the Drift delivers on that front, too. :)

hRAepqG.jpg

WingmanEDC Spark-K for a Friday afternoon that’s way too hot for outdoor pics....

371330B6-A8A6-4938-AC0F-F996AF95B13E.jpegDF82C012-02DB-4E26-9982-7FBACCF67839.jpeg

I’m choosing the “large” option for pics with this new platform. If these are showing up as massive honkin’ photos, please let me know and I’ll scale down to medium or small. What size is everyone else going with? Thanks.

WingmanEDC Spark-K for a Friday afternoon that’s way too hot for outdoor pics....

View attachment 1555682View attachment 1555684

I’m choosing the “large” option for pics with this new platform. If these are showing up as massive honkin’ photos, please let me know and I’ll scale down to medium or small. What size is everyone else going with? Thanks.
Nice! I just snagged a plain handle Spar-k in the exchange yesterday, I've missed that nifty disappearing flipper.

View attachment 1555682View attachment 1555684

Shows perfect for me using an IPad.

Back