EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Hey I was on vacation and real busy at work and come back to new site. Getting used to it but I can’t upload pics. Any help would be appreciated.Tried some other places for help no response. Thanks. 940
its size of them. try compressing or cropping if ya already have reduced the size on your camera or phone. under 1mb seems to load. try to get them that size.

I have been carrying my advanced folding yard work knife this weekend.

qMg89Js.jpg
Nice AFYWK, Rick. 😉 :thumbsup: Is that a coated blade on your 806? It actually looks gray in your pic, though I know some BK's can photograph that way depending on the angle and lighting. I've got an 800 Satin in ATS-34 and an 806BK in D2--both with plain blades. The 800 gets carried more despite my preference for the 806 due to my phobia about marking up black blades. I wish I could find one uncoated, but most you see now are either beat up, partially serrated, cost a sh*t ton, or all of the above. I've got a number vintage BMKs in my accumulation and generally prefer the many of the older models to quite a few of the newer releases.

New found love from Sharp & Fiery Sharp & Fiery , gorgeous! Boy, this one is spotted on, everything checks, F&F, action, the look and the fidget factor! How i missed that?!

211890-A4-4-A6-D-48-DA-911-C-AA54-CD9-F9-FEC.jpg
Right on...glad she’s making ya smile. An absolute beauty, gone to a good home. ;)

Nice AFYWK, Rick. 😉 :thumbsup: Is that a coated blade on your 806? It actually looks gray in your pic, though I know some BK's can photograph that way depending on the angle and lighting. I've got an 800 Satin in ATS-34 and an 806BK in D2--both with plain blades. The 800 gets carried more despite my preference for the 806 due to my phobia about marking up black blades. I wish I could find one uncoated, but most you see now are either beat up, partially serrated, cost a sh*t ton, or all of the above. I've got a number vintage BMKs in my accumulation and generally prefer the many of the older models to quite a few of the newer releases.

Yeah it is a 806BK with the coating sanded off. Who ever did it did a nice
job. I like the finish they ended up with. I wanted one to carry so when this
showed up on the exchange for a reasonable price I grabbed it. I liked that I wouldn’t have to deal with the coating getting marred.

Back