EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

EX6lUak.jpg

Carbon Fiber Framelock Flipper Friday seemed the perfect opportunity to carry my Hudson again after a 6 day hiatus from my newest favorite, but the need for a T-shirt pocket carry for this morning's workout led me away from its CF-but-linerlock little brother Strizh and to the other side of the Russian drawer to the splendid Russian Doctor Death. There really aren't any bad choices in that drawer and the RDD is one of the best of the best, being both a great looker as well as stupidly light and compact for a full 95mm folder.

Mw9HIOR.jpg

DrTo0g7.jpg

I wish you hadn't done that. Now it's easier to rationalize buying another (expensive) ZT!

You know ZT has to be in cahoots with the scale makers.

ZT Boss: What the heck...this CF is puke green.
ZT Worker Bee: That's what you said, get puke green.
ZT Boss: Pure green! I said "PURE green!!!"
ZT Worker Bee: Oh....
Later -
ZT Boss: That new Emerson collab is gonna sell like crazy. We're not going be able to keep it in stock!
ZT Marketing: That's going to tick-off our customers.
ZT Boss: Ya, know, what if we put ...these on it?
ZT Marketing: God, that's awful.
ZT Boss: But it would still sell....? We gotta get rid of all this puke CF.
ZT Marketing: Well, yeah, it's a new ZT and Emerson.... they'll still buy it...
ZT Boss: Of course they will.
Later -
ZT Boss: Hey, check this out...
Scale Guy: Well, that's...
ZT Boss: Fugly, I know.
Scale Guy: ...an opportunity right there, is what that is.
ZT Boss: This is going to be a beautiful friendship.

Last edited:
Wingman Spark along for the ride today.

We had a cold front move in last night, dropping today’s high all the way down to 89. Lol, the Real Feel was 98.

But the real news lies in tonight’s forecast, which calls for a low of 66 degrees.

We’re braving it and going out to dinner, so it looks like I’ll be busting out the thermal underwear and the down-filled parka this evening.

CCE5A771-2123-4E10-BECB-91CE8F5A1E9E.jpegC484FC00-3431-4A6F-85C5-AD89363CB39D.jpeg

Back