EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Starting to warm up to the Emerson.
oxsK5nW.jpg
The 15 is my favorite Emerson, along with the gentleman Jim.😉😄

1968 with the L88 427. Engine was rated at 430hp, but it's generally accepted that it made well over 500hp.
Nice ! I knew it wasn’t a 73 because they went to a rubber front bumper and in 74 they went to the 5mph safety rubber bumper front and rear. When I was a kid my brother had if my memory serves me correctly a dark green 71 vette with a 454.

How ya liking carrying the same knife for a while instead of swapping each day?

While I enjoy picking out a different folder every morning (and prolonging sharpenings) it is nice to switch things up and get acquainted with one blade for a weeks time, although i used to carry the same one everyday before i had so many choices. A buddy and i have many of the same models and are both carrying a native 5 this week. last week was the CS American Lawman which was suppose to be a full 7 days carry but i only made it 5 lol (incoming mail calls). Next week.. well we shall see what happens as this is only week 2 but i do still prefer rotating often and enjoy choosing a different folder in the mornings. 17FBCCCA-FB7D-4943-8EC7-041ABDB53353.jpeg

Back