EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

n8yNZSWh.jpg

I just posted this in the wrong thread, so I copied and pasted it here where it was intended. Duh.....

Micarta Monday with the ZT 0640. This is certainly a good platform, running extremely smoothly on its PB washers, with a wicked pointy and sharp blade, but the mods make all the difference in completing the package.

djkDw1b.jpg

I should remain surer of the knife's designation as I have some grasp of ZT's numbering system, but my mind tends to foolishly go back and forth between 0640 and 0460. At least with a ZT all that's needed is to flip the knife over for all the info one might ever require....

OJKJ4CY.jpg

I just posted this in the wrong thread, so I copied and pasted it here where it was intended. Duh.....

Micarta Monday with the ZT 0640. This is certainly a good platform, running extremely smoothly on its PB washers, with a wicked pointy and sharp blade, but the mods make all the difference in completing the package.

djkDw1b.jpg

I should remain surer of the knife's designation as I have some grasp of ZT's numbering system, but my mind tends to foolishly go back and forth between 0640 and 0460. At least with a ZT all that's needed is to flip the knife over for all the info one might ever require....

OJKJ4CY.jpg

And a damn fine example you have right there!!!!!

Had to work the weekend, a little house addition and a water heater change out in an attic. Both days were miserably hot. Saturday, the sun wore me out, Sunday, the 120+ temp did me in.
Had these two for the weekend.

OuIr30W.jpg
Water heater in the attic, that must have been a blast😆😢. Did the thistle help you any, what do you think about the grind on it?

Water heater in the attic, that must have been a blast😆😢. Did the thistle help you any, what do you think about the grind on it?
Yes it did, cut some foam insulation and the water heat box, because why not. The blade grind proved to cut the cardboard with ease and the edge has held up nicely. Love everything about the knife. Personally, I'd like to see this same knife a little bigger, but that's just me. I wouldn't turn one down if it was only one size. Sharp & Fiery Sharp & Fiery , hint hint ;). It's going to be sad when it gets mailed off at the end of the week :(

Had to work the weekend, a little house addition and a water heater change out in an attic. Both days were miserably hot. Saturday, the sun wore me out, Sunday, the 120+ temp did me in.

OuIr30W.jpg
Saturday was our first hot day. We were in an attic most of the week and it wasn’t bad. Saturday worked outside and triple digit heat index. Something about that first hot day that gets to me

OuIr30W.jpg
Great lines on that little fixed blade.

never left the house but was working on putting an edge on this boat anchor

View attachment 1583076
Nice looking old style Bowie.

djkDw1b.jpg

OJKJ4CY.jpg

And a damn fine example you have right there

Back