EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Scoppio

41d6502bc246a4f04ba1c77f7d52d020.jpg

One or the other of these two has been with me at various times today. After years of carrying waved knives, this was the year I figured out that my favorites might be knives that don't start out waved. These two have been hard to argue with. :)

DrrQ8jy.jpg

M390 Manix 2 / Presidio II

I had the Viper Katla with me while I was doing a little work in our courtyard along the side of the house this evening. Coincidentally, I happened upon two snake eggs in a little grassy plant with a small rock that had been placed on top of them. Pretty sure they’re from a big-ass corn snake that I’ve seen in the area several times recently, but now I’m second guessing myself and getting a little nervous. We’re adjacent to a nature preserve and have had a fair share of moccasins and rattlesnake find their way into the yard over the years. Gonna have to do a little research to see if there’s a way to tell what laid them. Should’ve taken a pic, but I didn’t want to call attention to them and get the family worked up just yet.

2F594999-0602-4626-AA18-7BA842EBBF1C.jpeg

Beautiful summer night on the deck with tunes, good cigar, drink and knife and soon to light the fire pit:thumbsup:
8Dy5tj.jpg
What wonderful night a head of you Paul and much deserving for such a great guy.
I’ll be nipping at your heals for the same on this beautiful Saturday evening 👍🏻 👊🏻
We just got back from the movies and dinner and just cracked a cold beverage to ease back into the home front of relaxation mixed with a little of excitement :)

Back