EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

The Mini Buster again today. :)

SNPwHb9.jpg

I'd figured on pocketing the Swiss Border Guard forTitanium Tuesday as it hadn't gotten any recent pocket time but after getting a few likes for older posts in Dadpool Dadpool 's excellent Ti/Ti thread and catching up over there, I ended up digging out a couple file pics of my MILK to post there and that ended up as today's carry. I did manage a couple fresh shots over in the side yard later this afternoon....

3tJxt3C.jpg

3B71pzA.jpg

Not sure I’ll ever find myself thinking “Thank god my knife scales have tritium inlays in them, otherwise…..I’d have been effin’ screwed!”

But who knows, right? Better to have and not need than need….

Anyway, it might be a bit “gimmicky” for a lot of folks, but so far I’m really happy with this one. Flips open with authority, fit and finish are respectable and it’s apparently made in the brand’s Detroit, MI facilities. For their first foray into knife making, I’d say they did pretty well with this little knife.

The one thing I’d like to see improved upon is the clip. It functions absolutely fine, I just think it could’ve been designed to compliment the knife’s angular, clean-line aesthetics a bit better.

8B7925F6-2C66-406F-A845-F4ABC1F64A9A.jpeg4E0B1FA6-7260-45C7-A2B5-8FB766DA4541.jpeg0838CD4E-1814-4E47-A185-678744964291.jpeg

Back