EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Zeroedin

Gold Member
Second hip replacement surgery. Should recover quicker than the one in March. The 940-1 always makes it better😁
Not the best pic, but the wifey did the best she could.

Hope you’re up and running in no time. You’ve inspired me. I go in for the first of two hip replacements in about 3 weeks. Lol, but I think I’m gonna let my surgeon use his own knife. I mean, dear lord….bringing your own knife to a hip replacement? That’s some serious, hardcore knife-nut stuff right there. Haha

woodysone

Gold Member
Not sure I’ll ever find myself thinking “Thank god my knife scales have tritium inlays in them, otherwise…..I’d have been effin’ screwed!”

But who knows, right? Better to have and not need than need….

Anyway, it might be a bit “gimmicky” for a lot of folks, but so far I’m really happy with this one. Flips open with authority, fit and finish are respectable and it’s apparently made in the brand’s Detroit, MI facilities. For their first foray into knife making, I’d say they did pretty well with this little knife.

The one thing I’d like to see improved upon is the clip. It functions absolutely fine, I just think it could’ve been designed to compliment the knife’s angular, clean-line aesthetics a bit better.

View attachment 1587581 View attachment 1587583 View attachment 1587584
Just looked at the specs on this knife, looks like a great gentleman's carry. Those tritium inserts make it very unique.👍

woodysone

Gold Member
Hope you’re up and running in no time. You’ve inspired me. I go in for the first of two hip replacements in about 3 weeks. Lol, but I think I’m gonna let my surgeon use his own knife. I mean, dear lord….bringing your own knife to a hip replacement? That’s some serious, hardcore knife-nut stuff right there. Haha
Truth.

Carried my old faithful today. Pretty much the knife that inspired my knife nuttiness. Bought at a gun show around 2006, carried everyday for 10 years, lost and found it about five times, broke the tip off like a moron using it to pry something, (Kershaw fixed for free). My first assisted open knife and I loved it ( even though not crazy about them now) Had to retire it cause I’m too nostalgic and would hate to lose it for good.

TheFactor

Life is good !
Gold Member
y07UdRL.jpg

Sharp & Fiery

Leatherworks, Ti Anodizing, Mods - Canada
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Well, my last few weeks have been so so busy and it doesn’t look like it’s gonna slow down anytime soon. I need a week off. Haha.
I can’t complain, as having too much work is better than the alternative.

Decided to carry these tonight while watching some hockey. Trying to relax.

4A8272A3-CD53-4716-9486-6E8DC582BCDD.jpeg

Dcdavis

Gold Member
What am I looking at here? I like it
Not sure I’ll ever find myself thinking “Thank god my knife scales have tritium inlays in them, otherwise…..I’d have been effin’ screwed!”

But who knows, right? Better to have and not need than need….

Anyway, it might be a bit “gimmicky” for a lot of folks, but so far I’m really happy with this one. Flips open with authority, fit and finish are respectable and it’s apparently made in the brand’s Detroit, MI facilities. For their first foray into knife making, I’d say they did pretty well with this little knife.

The one thing I’d like to see improved upon is the clip. It functions absolutely fine, I just think it could’ve been designed to compliment the knife’s angular, clean-line aesthetics a bit better.

View attachment 1587581 View attachment 1587583 View attachment 1587584
Always enjoy reading your posts

I can’t complain, as having too much work is better than the alternative
Very true words

A66DADEF-0290-4379-9EB2-AAD4698B0E6D.jpeg Same knife, too lazy to swap

GB940Rookie

Gold Member
Thanks brother.
You’ll do fine. Being in the best physical shape you can be in is vitally important to a speedy recovery.
Good luck sir.👍🏻