EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

I think I could just blindly trade you for all of them
671-BED39-0-CF1-46-D9-BCBC-56-FC7-E3-F28-EB.gif

I kept spacing out all day doing a bit of this and that and forgetting to post. Today has turned into tomorrow while I watched the Sox win in one extra inning on the West Coast, so it seems somewhat regionally appropriate that I carried my Northwest Coast Edition SHF. Like Quiet Quiet mentioned earlier, I carried this one almost exclusively when I first got it and followed the same pattern after picking up a PJ version for a work user--great knives that seem designed to knock others out of pocket.

Z7LsMJ0.jpg

GZ4RBBL.jpg

I have met some amazing people here on BF over the years...some still here, and some gone.
I had a heck of a mail call late yesterday, and if it wasn’t for two particular friends, I would not have added these to my collection.
Thank you both, WValtakis WValtakis & BilboBaggins BilboBaggins your friendships are a blessing.
Gonna be pocketing these today, as a reminder of all the great people here on BF and in the knife community.
6E42F77F-1BD0-4E26-B696-37305862D448.jpeg

I have met some amazing people here on BF over the years...some still here, and some gone.
I had a heck of a mail call late yesterday, and if it wasn’t for two particular friends, I would not have added these to my collection.
Thank you both, WValtakis WValtakis & BilboBaggins BilboBaggins your friendships are a blessing.
Gonna be pocketing these today, as a reminder of all the great people here on BF and in the knife community.
View attachment 1593790
No better home for it, I'm glad it was able to live up to all the hype I spewed😂

May as well lug my big'un around to match today:)

Screenshot_20210703-073414_Gallery~2.jpg

Back