EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Sunday Morning's carry

7waOn7y.jpg

I won't be posting this week as I'm heading out on our annual family camping trip to celebrate my birthday. We're camping out in the mountains on a lake, and bringing the kayaks along, so I'm sure it'll be a blast. I'll be sure to post pics when we get back. See y'all on the other side of 45 🥳

SBsT41i.jpg
I can't remember 45, but hope you have a great birthday week.

Thanks the blue liners on the Siren are a nice touch and something i hope to see Spyderco do more of on other models :).

Love the pop of ano on the salt what a great idea and awesome pics as always! Oh and Happy Bday!

Haha! The siren definitely came in handy opening packages and such at a kids bday party yesterday.

View attachment 1598417
Waited 2 month for this one to arrive from Russia but was worth the wait. Very well balanced and meets the golden oz per inch of blade at 4.25”/4.25oz making it a great edc. If your into balis I recommend checking this maker out. plenty of Ti and a lot of value here. It will be in the pocket today.
The Siren is a awesome knife and I’m sure my Dad joke fit right in at the kids B-Day party 😁

Happy Birthday!! 🎊🎂🎁🎉
When you get to the top and over the hill 😁😋

Love the pop of ano on the salt what a great idea and awesome pics as always! Oh and Happy Bday!

I can't remember 45, but hope you have a great birthday week.

Huge thanks for the kind wishes, my friends!

Absolutely gorgeous photos! I’ll take a stab at it, based on the view of Rainier and the hills in between, you were in the Alpine lakes?

Indeed! It is in the Snoqualmie National Forest section of the Alpine Lakes Wilderness. Just North of North Bend and just South of Snoqualmie Pass. The lake was Mason Lake and the peak was Mt. Defiance. The lake with the crystal green water in my previous post a few pages back with the Manix LW was Annette Lake, also part of the Alpine Lakes.

Here is the old defunct sign from the old trail I was heading up, where you can still make out Alpine Lakes Wilderness

Nckpn0A.jpg

Is that an online exclusive Spyderco, Retired UPS Driver? Sold out fast.

Yes it is, a BHQ Exclusive. Lasted just long enough for me to grab one. Now I wish I would have got 2, as this one goes to my daughter next week and I’ve grown attached to it, I really do like it.

Nice! We planted Morning Glory on one side of our front gate arch and we're starting Moonflowers to plant on the other side...going to be amazing when it fills in. The Morning Glory is super happy right now, it's grown over a foot since I planted it a week or so ago🤯

We plant the Morning Glory too each year. We’ll save the very best flower seeds of the bunch for next years planting. The Moon Flowers just propagate themselves and grow extremely fast and thick here, they overtake and choke out anything else grown near them. I’ve got 2 different hues of the white with a touch of lilac/pink also. If you ever want to try some of the different colors, I’d be happy to send you some of the best of the best seeds come late October - early November once they finish drying. Just let me know at anytime.

Sunday Morning's carry

7waOn7y.jpg

I won't be posting this week as I'm heading out on our annual family camping trip to celebrate my birthday. We're camping out in the mountains on a lake, and bringing the kayaks along, so I'm sure it'll be a blast. I'll be sure to post pics when we get back. See y'all on the other side of 45 🥳

SBsT41i.jpg

Happy Birthday Knives&Lint Knives&Lint , wishing you a fantastic birthday week ahead.

I’ve got 2 different hues of the white with a touch of lilac/pink also. If you ever want to try some of the different colors, I’d be happy to send you some of the best of the best seeds come late October - early November once they finish drying. Just let me know at anytime.
That would be awesome! Sanaria Sanaria is super excited about it, thanks so much for the offer:D

Back