EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

cSVe17b.jpg

I'll be carrying this combo for the next month or so.

The smock is the BHQ exclusive M4 version with linen micarta scales. I don't know how I feel about the linen compared to canvas but time will tell. It is a strange knife but the more I carry it the more I enjoy it. It also came with a fantastic factory edge.

The bottom knife is a ZT 0235 with green canvas scales! I have been carrying this knife with the carbon fiber scales for a couple of weeks already but the scales just seal the deal for me. I love how this turned out. This is my solution to replace the Fox Livri that just didn't work out for me. But in a way I enjoy this knife much more so I think it worked out.

A really dark and gloomy morning today.

View attachment 1600638
Makes for great photo though! 😁
cSVe17b.jpg

The smock is the BHQ exclusive M4 version with linen micarta scales. I don't know how I feel about the linen compared to canvas but time will tell. It is a strange knife but the more I carry it the more I enjoy it. It also came with a fantastic factory edge.

The bottom knife is a ZT 0235 with green canvas scales! I have been carrying this knife with the carbon fiber scales for a couple of weeks already but the scales just seal the deal for me. I love how this turned out. This is my solution to replace the Fox Livri that just didn't work out for me. But in a way I enjoy this knife much more so I think it worked out.
I find the 0235 surprisingly pleasant as well. Love those scales!

cSVe17b.jpg

Both look knife. I have RGT's burlap micarta scales for my PM2 and they are fantastic. I had a Smock, and I wanted to like it, but that button stuck out too much. I didn't like the CF scales, maybe if I can get my hands on that micarta version I'd like it better.

Back