EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

j9P3WByKLm8ciBUpzMXMEq-1NgIwmLXuVQ67ajAxsttrqvb13-ZAG-Mzk9RHCyvleYTIYDqm4DgjS_L6Rv-e4MpXmhGpAOzYqQl3BvpP1h0mmiuE3xu1ZuMWHPKUWkl-FY6hRNqzjRY=w600

Brown truck of joy just dropped off this beauty. Perfect for “Stagurday”. She’s dead center closed, kicks like a pissed off mule, and locks up rock solid when open. The killer stag sure doesn’t hurt. 😀:cool:

Wow! Congratulations!

I'm carrying a pair of Whittlers, born a hundred years apart:
csXH1yq.jpg

Plus a Blue Bugout clipped to a pocket.

I love it. It’s one of the best looking knives I own. This thing is a handsome tank. The build quality is top notch and the action is as glassy smooth as I’ve ever seen.
Thanks! We have pretty similar tastes, and their two recent reissues both speak to me. Glad it meets expectations! :)

For me, today is a celebration of hollow grinds. :D I carried the Yo2 for a morning errand, and the new-to-me VDK Wasp will be riding along for the rest of the day.

I often like knives that are a little bit off the beaten path, and IMO the Wasp qualifies. WE-made, so it's perfect; super thin hollow grind; 0.2 oz. heavier than a PM2, and thinner in both handle and blade stock. Summer and shorts mean my 4 oz. knives get a workout while the heavier ones stay in the drawer, and the Wasp is perfect for shorts -- it just vanishes in the pocket. :thumbsup:

Az0ChcV.jpg

Back