EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

cSVe17b.jpg

Recyled picture for this rainy Monday.

Enjoy the Smock more than I expected and the 0235 really just makes me happy to carry and use.

This is my Friday, 4 of 4 and then back on days Friday. I like your shift schedule better. This switching from nights to days is rough at times 🤬,

View attachment 1603123
Yeah, I've definitely grown to appreciate having all my nights lumped together each month...only having to make the switch once is huge.

Big Thanks to Lee D Lee D for recommending Armatus Carry solutions for a kydex sheath. What a high quality sheath that fits absolutely perfect with no play or rattle yet pops out perfectly . It’s for my Bradford neck knife with waist band concealment carry option . Got tired of wearing it around my neck. This is a great option and man it’s beautiful to with so much attention to detail.
Just have to add the optional wast band clip and I’m set 👍🏻
He is also adding one for my DLT exclusive Bradford 3.5 wharnie as we speak . What a great guy and company ! I sent him a email asking for one for my 3.5 and the next thing I know he emailed me back stating he has a couple of examples on the way and will have one for me within a week or so 👍🏻
WUtVZj0.jpg

wPSp9XT.jpg

This is my Friday, 4 of 4 and then back on days Friday. I like your shift schedule better. This switching from nights to days is rough at times 🤬,

View attachment 1603123
From the shot angle of your photo...it looks like the sheath will swallow the fixed. 😜😁

Oye, the weekend definitely was not long enough. Gonna need another cup or two:

5rHq408.jpg
Nice Eagle there, my friend. I like seeing that one and was reminded that you picked it about about a year ago, if I recall correctly. (I did search to find the sales thread, to be sure. 😉 ) Mine was a favorite from the get-go--so slim and great in pocket while being rock-solid in hand. It's an excellent Les George design with a great blade and now I'm inspired to give mine an overdue reprieve from the drawer and some carry time tomorrow.

Back